воскресенье, 2 июня 2013 г.

Kristelle… CTC Channel interview. Part 2.
Kristelle about herself and her perticipation in the project.
Journalist: Kistelle, and what are your dreams?
Kristelle: My dreams? .. I have been singing since I was 9 years and working with composer Andrew Pronin, I think you know him.
Journalist: yes, yes, we know him.
Kristelle: Andrew Pronin was at the very beginning of my work, and I am very grateful to him and for all he does for me. So, my dream is to get to the big stage.
Journalist: Kristelle, what concert venue attracts you more? Is that big stage?
Kristelle: the Olympic stage, not less.
Journalist: Kristelle, do you feel the fear that such aspects as fame and publicity can heavier your life?
Kristelle: I think you should always be yourself, and the most important thing is to do what you like. This is half the battle.
Journalist: And if everybody turned yours back upon?
Kristelle: Even in this case you need to go ahead, do not stop, through the tears, through all the emotions.
Journalist: and everything will be OK?
Kristelle: Yes, of course! I am committed to success in any way.
Journalist: Kristelle, and how to create your image in the photos? How did you get that idea?
Kristelle: I just wanted something bright, fun, festive, and the pictures just came out.
Journalist: Did it take long time to make photos?
Kristelle: We worked for three hours, and I am grateful to photographers for cause they did for me such a voluminous work.
Olga: We look at the person potential. The more it is, the longer it takes to shoot.
Kristelle: Yes, I wanted to do much more, but I had no time to make all my photo dreams come true.
Olga: Kristelle still has a lot of ideas and she is a very creative girl.
Journalist: Kristelle, what style would you like to sing? What do you think about your today achievements? Do you now participate in any competitions?
Kristelle: I’m singing in the r&b and pop style and I have now 3 songs in my disk. They are recorded in Ivan Evdokimov Moscow studio. It is very difficult and productive work.
Journalist: Kristelle, do you advise those who want to create their own sound albums to record them in Moscow?
Kristelle: If you want to get to the big stage, you need to do high-quality recording. And this,surely, can be done in Moscow.
Journalist: The time of our interview comes to an end. Well, we wish prosperity toDeLuxe magazine and Kristelle, and hope to hear soon again about the Antistereotype project and Kristelle achievements. We wish you all the best.
Olga, Kristelle: Thank you, bye.
(The «Nothing Personal» programme on CTC channel).http://kristellemusic.com/kristelle-ctc-channel-interview-part-2/

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий